10 October 2009

OCT 09

I took my Catholic Big Brother Volunteer program "Little Brother" (Brian) to the military base I was assigned to here in Los Angeles. It was my last assignment prior to retiring JAN 08. There was a display of aircraft, classic cars, and motorcycles...so we decided to check it out.
AH-1 Cobra

UH-60 Black Hawk

HH-65 Dauphine/Dolphin

C-17 Lifter

1931 Ford

Jesse James Hershey Chocolate bike

B-25 bomber

Brian with P-51 Mustang

AH-1 Cobra


Auntie Michiko + Colleen + Kyoko

Colleen and her mom (and typical multi-course Japanese meal).



Additionally,



Brian and I went to the March Air Force Base Aviation Museum....here are some pictures:

C 141 STAR LIFTER

B 52

SR 71 BLACK BIRD (2200 MPH)





F 15 EAGLE

B 29 STRATO FORTRESS

AH-1 Cobra

AH-1 Cobra

No comments: